|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (322 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW COTTAGE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- EFFICIENT AIR SOURCE HEATING
- SORRY NO PETS
BRAND NEW cottage in sought after location! Finished to an impressive standard throughout with TWO double bedrooms, TWO en-suite bathrooms and 22ft kitchen! Callus today to book your viewing!
This beautifully presented BRAND NEW two bedroom end of terrace house is located in the sought after village of Barton Mills and is within ten minutes of both USAF air bases. The property benefits from two double bedrooms with storage and en-suite bathrooms, tiled underfloor heating and off street parking.
In more detail the property comprises of:
ENTRANCE HALL: 9'06" (max) x 6'11" (max)
Tiled underfloor heating, double integrated storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to all rooms.
CLOAKROOM: 7'01" x 3'03"
Tiled underfloor heating, white suite comprising of low level wc and pedestal hand basin, window to rear.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 22'03" x 8'0"
Tiled underfloor heating, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for table and chairs, window to front and patio doors to rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 4'09" x 4'06"
Tiled underfloor heating, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, boiler and window to front.
LIVING ROOM: 12'03" x 10'11"
Tiled underfloor heating, TV and tel. points and window to side.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM: 17'08" x 9'4"
New carpet, triple integrated wardrobe, radiators and windows to rear and side.
EN-SUITE: 10'0" x 7'07"
Fully tiled, white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and double shower, heated towel rail, vanity and storage area and windows to rear.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'04" x 8'0"
New carpet, window to front and doorway to:
WALK IN WARDROBE: 8'0" x 4'01"
Shelving and hanging storage and access to:
EN-SUITE: 5'08" x 5'06"
Tiled flooring, white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and bath, heated towel rail and windows to rear.
Small rear garden with access to off street parking for two vehicles.
Call us today to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41439705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0061E3719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.