|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2016 (670 days ago)|
- Avaliable Immediately
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Separate Lounge
- Shower Room & Separate W.C
- Excellent Location for Uni and City Centre
- Broadband Internet & Communal TV Licence
- All Utility Bills Included
A brand new refurbished four bedroom flat conveniently located for both Anglia Ruskin University and Cambridge University.
The flat comprises a bright and modern eat-in kitchen overlooking a shared rear garden, fitted with oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washer dryer, and a dining area for four people. A spacious lounge offers seating for 6, TV point and Wi-Fi internet hub. There is a shower room with basin, toilet and shower cubicle with power shower, and separate W.C
Each of the four bedrooms are furnished with bed, desk and chair, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Bedrooms 1, 3 & 4 are furnished with a 3ft (single) bed, whilst bedroom 2 is furnished with a 4ft (small double) bed.
A £500 damage deposit and a £200 application/reservation fee is payable per bedroom.
Rent is inclusive of electric, gas, water and sewerage, broadband internet, Communal TV Licence and contents insurance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitfield Group, Swavesey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.