|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (494 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning Reception Area
- Large Wrap Around Balcony
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gym
- Available Now
- Call To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are happy to offer this spectacular 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment situated on the 18th floor of one of Canary Wharf's Premier Developments known as Ability Place.
This stunning apartment is finished to the highest standard and offers a fully integrated modern kitchen, large reception area with access to a wrap around balcony offering striking views of London's skyline, floor to ceiling windows, two double bedrooms both with access to private balconies and two luxury bathroom suites, one being en-suite to the master bedroom.
Ability Place is a prime development and is situated within one of the world's most prominent business districts. Located on Millharbour, the development is less than 10 minutes walk from the centre of Canary Wharf, and overlooks the water of Millwall Inner Dock. It is also next to South Quay DLR and just a short walk over the Jubilee bridge you will find an array of shops, restaurants, bars, etc Also provides easy access to the Jubilee Line Underground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 338799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.