|Added on Rightmove:||28 April 2016 (539 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathroom
- Balcony View River Views
- Concierge, Secure Allocated Parking
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Min's To Amenites & Transport
- Available 18th June 2016
- Call To View Now 0207 3455064
JBE London are pleased to offer this bright and spacious 1100 sq ft fully furnished 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Property benefits from a large open plan lounge living room with river views. Fully fitted kitchen wooden flooring, 2 bathrooms master is en-suite, balcony, secure parking, communal terrace and concierge. Close to Canada water tube station.
Property could not be better with the river-boat service on the door-step meaning one can be in Canary Wharf in under 5 minutes. There are 3 underground / overground stations within easy walking distance - Canada Water (Jubilee Line), Rotherhithe and Surrey Quays (London Overground). The motorist has numerous road links into the city and the Rotherhithe tunnel is only a minute away. Excellent local amenities are all nearby with a large number of shops, supermarkets and restaurants in Surrey Quays and Canada Water; and there is the shopping centre. Southwark Park is close and is lovely for a stroll. Call Felicity J Lord today to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 347423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.