|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2016 (534 days ago)|
- 3 Double River View Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Hugh Balcony With Direct River Views(o2)
- 24Hr Concierge, Gym, Pool
- Sec's From DLR Station & Canary Wharf
- Min's Walk To Amenites & Transport
- Available 15th July 2016
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering this sixteenth floor and with spectacular views across the River Thames southwards towards the 02 arena and down to Greenwich this spacious and contemporary designed three bedroom apartment comprises; reception room with an open plan modern stylish kitchen and access to wrap around balcony giving direct river views. The master suite consists of walk in wardrobe, river facing Juliet balcony, storage cupboard and en-suite bath and shower room. The second bedroom suite offers river facing Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom there is also a guest shower room and third bedroom with balcony giving views onto the communal gardens and River Thames in all the apartment spans 1580 sq ft.
Blackwall DLR station can be found within 250 metres of the development. The Canary Wharf estate offers an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Jubilee Line underground station and DLR connections are approximately 700 metres away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 293378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.