Office to rent4 Post Office Avenue, Southport, PR9
Withdrawn from Market
- Attractive Period Property Providing a Variety of Individual Suites or Potential Combinations Thereof
- Well Maintained and Presented Throughout
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Please Contact the Sole Letting Agents for Details of Current Availability and Occupant Costs
4 Post Office Avenue provides a variety of individual office suites over ground, first and second floors.
The property has been extensively refurbished throughout and is well maintained by the landlords and provides ideal individual office accommodation together with communal kitchen and WC facilities to each floor.
The property is situated just off Lord Street interconnecting with both the business and retail areas of the town.
Post Office Avenue and the immediate area is an established location for professional office units such as solicitors, accountants and estate agents and is exceptionally well positioned for the retail amenities and public transport links of the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-41702259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.