Light Industrial to rentUnit 4 Caerbont,Abercrave,SA9
5,177 sq. ft.
- 5,177 sq ft (480 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Steel frame construction
- Internal office accommodation with WC's.
- All mains services including gas
- Loading doors
- Minimum eaves height 3.39 m
- Ample Parking
Industrial Unit To Let - 5,177 sq ft
For more information contact Hansteen 0151 676 0011
The estate is located adjacent to the A4067 (Brecon Road) just north of the town of Ystradgynlais in the upper Swansea Valley. The estate is approximately 13 miles north of Junction 45 of the M4 motorway and 17 miles north of Swansea city centre.
Steel frame construction
Internal office accommodation with WC's
All mains services including gas
Minimum eaves height 3.39 m (10ft 7ins)
The units will be available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate.
Strictly by appointment only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-41759000.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Unit4Caerbont_SA91SW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansteen, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.