|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2013 (1430 days ago)|
- Modern Town House
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Well Presented Lounge
- Ensuite Shower Room To Master
- 2 Doubles & 1 Single Bedroom
- Nice Enclosed Garden To Rear
- 2 Parking Spaces To Rear
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Quick access To City & to City Hospital
- MUST BE VIEWED
This well presented modern 3 bedroom town house includes two parking spaces and garden to the rear.
On the ground floor is entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge, spacious dining kitchen which has French doors out onto the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of fully fitted maple effect units to include a hob, oven, and fridge/freezer.
Upstairs is the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room, main bathroom with bath, further double bedroom and one single bedroom.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing. It also benefits from two parking spaces and garden to the rear.
It is located in a sought after location allowing quick access into the City by car/bus and to the City Hospital.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41802853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 76012104A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.