|Added on Rightmove:||13 May 2016 (737 days ago)|
- 2 Beds
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Energy Rating : F
- Gas Central Heating
Castledene Sales & Lettings are pleased to present this 2 bedroomed mid terraced property with GCH and D/G throughout Situated in Craghead, close to local transport links and local amenities the property benefits from views over the countryside.
The property briefly comprises of:
* Fully fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces.
* Lounge with storage cupboard, radiator and D/G window
* Family bathroom, fully tiled with shower from taps
* Master bedroom with storage
* Single bedroom
* Yard to the rear
* BOND/guarantor REQUIRED
An application fee of £240 including VAT is payable on application, please contact the office for more details.
Considering Renting out your own Property? Contact us today for your FREE NO OBLIGATION RENTAL VALUATION.
Considering Selling your Property? Contact us today for information on our new Estate Agency which has opened very recently.
Castledene Property Management are very proud to announce that we are the winners of the Sunday Times Letting Agency of the year 2014 award.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castledene Property Management, Stanley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.