|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2013 (1216 days ago)|
- Two naturally bright and expansive reception rooms
- Superbly equipped kitchen/dining room
- Charming conservatory opening out to private garden
- Wonderful master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Four further good-sized double bedrooms (on en suite)
- Two smart bathrooms, guest cloakroom and utility room
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Exceptional residential location moments from Dulwich Park
Full descriptionLONG LET. Moments from the gorgeous open spaces of Dulwich Park, this grand five bedroom semi-detached house is presented in excellent condition offering expansive accommodation detailed with superb fixtures and fittings.
Eynella Road is set in a quiet residential area within easy reach of a wealth of amenities on offer in central Dulwich Village and along nearby Lordship Lane.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41879680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 878677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.