|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2016 (520 days ago)|
- Refurbished to a high standard and in excellent condition
- Expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Smart kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Fantastic tiled garden with space to dine
- Fantastic study with feature shelving
- Parking facility
SHORT LET. Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden.
Earls Court Road is enviably located within a moments walk of the boutique shops and street cafes on Kensington High Street, as well as the abundance of transport links available via Earls Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 982527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.