|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2016 (738 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Balcony With Canary Wharf & River Views
- 24Hr Concierge, Gym & Pool
- Sec's Walk To Canary Wharf
- Sec's Walk To Amenities & Transport
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 14th floor of Landmark West Tower in the Isle of Dogs, E14 and provides fantastic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and parts of the City skyline. EPC: B. The apartment also benefits from an allocated parking space.
The apartment extends to approximately 850 sq ft and offers a plethora of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The open plan reception room gives access to a spacious balcony offering panoramic views of Canary Wharf, the River Thames and parts of the iconic City skyline. The contemporary kitchen benefits from having integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom also offering access to an en suite bathroom. There is a family bathroom located in the hallway next to the second bedroom. The apartment is presented in immaculate condition with neutral decor throughout.
The development itself offers a 24 hour concierge and residents' gym.
Local transport links include Heron Quay DLR Station (0.4 miles), Canary Wharf Underground and DLR Stations (0.5 miles), Riverboat services from Canary Wharf Pier and many buses virtually at your doorstep. All times and distances are approximate
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 349127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.