Office to rentSecond Floor Office Suite, 9 Edgar Street, Worcester, WR1 2LR
£260 pcm (£60 pw)
165–201 sq. ft.
- 165 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Georgian Grade II listed city centre offices
- Front office 201 sq ft (18.67 sq m) NIA
- Rear office 165 sq ft (15.33 sq m) NIA
- Adjacent to Worcester Cathedral and a short distance from Cathedral Plaza
- Situated two miles from junction 7 of the M5 motorway
- Kitchen and wc facilities on the ground floor.
- One car parking space is available for each office.
Edgar Street is situated close to Worcester Cathedral, two first floor offices in a Georgian Grade II Listed building.A separate meeting room is available for use on the ground floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-41972196.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Bromsgrove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.