|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Smart Home Technology
- Gated development
- 980 Sq. Ft
- Marble Bathrooms with Aqua Vision TVs.
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Parking Permit
- Secure Underground Parking
- South Kensington and Gloucester Road Tube - 0.6 miles
- Council Tax Band:F
John D Wood & Co. South Kensington Lettings are pleased to present to rent this extremely modern three bedroom, three bathroom apartment in a private, modern, gated development, with secure underground parking, interior designed to the highest specification. Features include a Crestron automation system operated by a Residential Land iPad for controlling the Samsung LED Smart TVs, 5.1 surround sound, Blu-ray DVD players, security system including CCTV and alarm, heating and cooling and marble bathrooms with Aqua Vision TVs.Peony Court is located on the desirable Park Walk (just off the Fulham Road) within an area known as the “Beach”, with an array of Art Galleries, artisan shops and restaurants such as Marco Pierre White’s “Marco”, Café Brazil, Chelsea Kitchen, Gordon Ramsey’s Maze Grill, Conran’s Bluebird, plus many others. EPC Rating C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42018189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000381995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.