|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (444 days ago)|
- SHORT LET APARTMENT
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Brand new stylish kitchen
- Entrance hall with utility room
- Lounge and dining room open plan
- Wood flooring throughout
- Private riverside patio
SHORT LET. John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are delighted to offer for rental this beautifully renovated riverside apartment in a gated development. This converted Mill is set in the Whittets Ait development by the River Wey and located 0.6 miles from the town centre. EPC Rating
Fully furnished to a high standard, accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, coats and airing cupboard, shower room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite wet room, further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, new high gloss fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room and steps down to the living room with doors to the river Wey frontage. The rental includes broadband, utility bills except landline.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42018201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000358956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.