|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2016 (731 days ago)|
- Town Centre Location
- All Bills Included (Inc. Broadband)
- All Rooms With En-suite
- Well Equipped Kitchen & Laundry
- Secure Off Road Parking With CCTV
- On Site Support Services Including Twice Weekly Cleaning Of Communal Areas
- No Tenant Fees Apply To This Property
Like Halls? You will love The Old Post Office. Converted from the towns former post office this property has been purpose designed over two floors.
It is centrally located, just a stone's throw from the town centre and ticks all the boxes, with all bills included in your rent, secure off road parking and the fact all rooms have en-suite's what's not to like? There are UP TO TWELVE rooms available so this suits individuals or small groups and gives you the option of having complete peace of mind with on-site services included such as staff to support you and a communal area cleaning service just a couple of the real benefits that can be found at The Old Post Office. Contact us at Lets Move or visit The Old Post Office at 132 High Street to find out more.
Our current flexibility also means that Vet Nurses or those that require shorter term accommodation can be accommodated at The Old Post Office. In simple terms we can most likely cover every type of need, including Summer accommodation or for placement.
Visit our Facebook page 132, 133 & 135 High Street Student Accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42023745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Move Property Management, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.