Light Industrial to rentHoneywell Lane, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL8
£33,070 pa (£2,756 pcm)
13,228 sq. ft.
- 13,228 sq ft (1,228 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Additional Mezzanine Storage & Two Storey Office Section
- Forecourt Parking and Loading Areas
- 5m Height to Eaves
- Roller Shutter Loading Doors
- Energy Performance Asset Rating (EPAR) is C (53)
- 13,228 sq ft
- Potential to split into smaller units
Monarch House is situated on the Belgrave Industrial which is a well established and popular industrial location, just off Honeywell Lane, approached from Ashton Road (A627) and is 1.5 miles south of Oldham town centre. Motorway access is via Hollins Road (A6104) at Junction 22 of the M60 Manchester orbital motorway which is approximately 2.2 miles to the south west. Junction 20 of the M62 Trans Pennine motorway is also easily accessible via Oldham Way and the A627(M) motorway link.
The property comprises a terrace of three single storey light industrial/warehouse units, which provide 1,228.92 sq m (13,228 sq ft of workshop/warehouse space with a two storey office section, two roller shutter loading doors, 5m eaves height and additional mezzanine storage.
The properties benefits from a surfaced forecourt car parking and service yard areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Belgrave. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Property Group , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.