|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2016 (601 days ago)|
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO STATION
- VICTORIAN PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- LONG TERM LET
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME WITH A GOOD SIZED GARDEN
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- AMPLE STORAGE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
*50% OFF TENANT REFERENCING FOR MOVE IN IN JULY*SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN THORNTON HEATH!
CHOICES are EXTREMELY proud to present this spacious family home, arranged over three stories offering two/three reception rooms, a fully equipped modern kitchen and paved rear garden. The next two floors offers a good sized double bedroom with ample built in storage, three further double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom. There are also two full family bathrooms!The landlord is offering the property fully, partially or unfurnished according to the tenant found. A tenant who is able to move in in July will be ideal, and a long term tenancy can be arranged. Other benefits include 0.5 miles to Thornton Heath Station, minutes stroll from bus services, free on street parking, period features including a feature fireplace in the lounge.
Call CHOICES today to book your appointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42090366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6574210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.