|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (717 days ago)|
- SPLIT LEVEL TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- JULIETTE BALCONY
- OFFERED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION
- MODERN FIXTURES and FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- SKYLIGHTS IN RECEPTION ROOM
- FURNISHED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
- ARRAY OF LOCAL AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
FANTASTIC SPLIT LEVEL TOP FLOOR APARTMENT with JULIETTE BALCONY offered along QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD within WALKING DISTANCE TO WILLESDEN HIGH ROAD.
This LOVELY BRAND NEW apartment consists of a GREAT SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM fitted with NEW CARPET which offers PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE, MODERN OPEN PLAN RECEPTION room which leads to a JULIETTE BALCONY with REFRESHING VIEWS and is also OFFERED FURNISHED with a SOFA, DINING TABLE and CHAIRS and SMART COFFEE TABLE. Further features of the reception room include NEWLY FITTED LAMINATE WOODEN FLOORING, a MODERN KITCHEN with NEW CUPBOARDS and GREAT WORK SURFACES as well as SKYLIGHTS which offer a GREAT OF NATURAL LIGHT. The MODERN THREE PIECE BATHROOM is also BRAND NEW and TILED THROUGHOUT and has the added feature of a HEATED TOWEL RACK.
WILLESDEN GREEN STATION (JUBILEE LINE- ZONE 2/3) and DOLLIS HILL STATION (JUBILEE LINE- ZONE 3) are within walking distance from the apartment, as well the array of amenities of WILLESDEN HIGH ROAD which include bars, boutiques, cafe's, convenience stores, eateries, food stores, fitness centres and gyms, shops, supermarkets and a number of travel links. This apartment is ideal for students, working professionals and couples. To arrange your viewing and register your interest please contact our Lettings Team.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26296401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.