|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2016 (745 days ago)|
- Superb first floor two bedroom apartment
- Lovely modern internal finish
- Set in a striking period conversion
- Sought after location in the outstanding Primrose Hill
- Close to the famouse Regents Park and London Zoo
- Impressive bright living space
- Large reception room and two lovely bedrooms
- Close to a variety of amenities in Primrose Hill
SHORT LET. Set on the first floor of a simply stunning period conversion this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a lovely modern internal finish and a superb sought-after location in the famous Primrose Hill.
Gloucester Avenue provides a simply stunning location moments from the beautiful boutiques and cafes of Primrose Hill while being close to the famouse Regent's Park and only moments from Camden Town and Chalk Farm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 984332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.