|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (505 days ago)|
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Shared rear garden
- Gas & water included within the monthly rent
- Fully furnished
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS IMMEDIATELY
BILLS INCLUDED!!! A rarely available ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor garden flat located on a good, residential road in the Harrow Weald area. The property is offered to the market in a good condition throughout, has double glazed windows, gas central heating and has its own front door. Comprises:- Off street parking for 1 car, own front door, bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Separate fitted kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, electric hob, oven and washing machine. Good size reception room with patio doors leading out onto the well kept shared rear garden. Double bedroom to the side with double bed, wardrobe and bedside table.
This lovely flat is available immediately, offered to the market being furnished and the monthly rent includes gas and water.
Suitable for a single occupant or a couple. Sorry, NO DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD14587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.