|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (503 days ago)|
- Modern Town House
- Located in the prestigious Standen Park Estate
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Garden and Car Port, EPC C
A great opportunity to rent a modern three storey town house situated on the presages Standen park Estate on the southern edge of the historic city of Lancaster with good access to the city amenities, local universities and transport links.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and neutral decor throughout and offers spacious family accommodation over three floors.
Entry leads into a spacious hallway with stairs leading to the upper floors and ground floor accommodation leading off.
There is a downstairs W.C. The kitchen is spacious with integral fridge, freezer, oven , hob, and dishwasher. A spacious dining room leads off the kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor there is a good sized single bedroom / study and a very good sized lounge.
To the second floor there are two bedrooms and a master bedroom with ensuite facilities.
A rare opportunity to rent a fully furnished spacious property
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42246819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 75392R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.