|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- Impressive second floor apartment
- Fantastic City centre location
- Spacious living accomodation
- Fitted kitchen with a dining area and appliances
- En suite to master bedroom
- Close to Sunderland University
- Allocated and visitor parking
- Close to all major transport links
- Ideal location to all local schools
- Call to register your interest to view!
A smart upper floor two bedroom apartment is ideal for access to the City centre and to Sunderland University. A stones throw to the local bars, restaurants and City centre shopping and Metro station.
The property comprises intercom entrance and is situated on the second floor.
There is allocated and visitor parking via secure entry gates.
The apartment benefits from a spacious entrance hallway, large lounge with feature bay window and fire surround. A smart, modern kitchen / diner with a range of wall and base units with quality appliances.
There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the master bedroom also features an en suite shower room and there is a family bathroom too.
Warmed by gas central heating with double glazing.
First to view will surely be impressed.
This property wont be around for long don`t delay book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42294102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLMWI_P1075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.