Office to rentJordan House, 47 Brunswick Place, London, N1
3,450 sq. ft. | £163,875 pa| £13,656 pcm
- 3,450 sq ft (320 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Engineered wooden floors
- Excellent natural daylight
- Air conditioning
- Male and Female WC's
- Perimeter trunking
- Passenger lift
- Freight lift
- Car parking available (by separate arrangement)
- 3 minutes from Old Street Roundabout
- Refurbished reception area
The building is situated on the corner of Brunswick Place and Baches Street, equidistant from both Hoxton Square and Old Street station, with numerous bars and restaurants within close proximity. The immediate surrounds have been populated by numerous design and technology companies, with digital start-ups now accounting for over 1,400 businesses.#
Old Street Station (Northern line and First Capital Connect)
Hoxton (London Overground)
Buses 243 and 55 (Oxford Circus and Waterloo)
Barclays Bike Hire (Baldwin Street & Old Street)
The second floor has recently been refurbished to provide bright open plan office space with wooden flooring, air conditioning, demised WCs, fitted kitchenette, good floor to ceiling height and exposed services.
The floor is open plan and self-contained and benefits from having excellent natural daylight throughout due to the volume of windows. The building also benefits from having loading facilities and parking is available by separate arrangement. The reception area has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment.
• Engineered wooden floors
• Excellent natural daylight
• Air conditioning
• Male and Female WC's
• Perimeter trunking
• Passenger lift
• Freight lift
• Car parking available (by separate arrangement)
• 3 minutes from Old Street Roundabout
• Refurbished reception area
Approximate Floor Areas
Second Floor 3,450 sq. ft. 317.7 sq. m.
£47.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT.
A new full repairing and insuring lease for a term by arrangement.
We have been advised that the service charge is approximately £3 per sq. ft.
Estimated rates payable for 2016/17 are approximately £29,820 per annum (£8.64 per sq. ft.)
These figures are sourced from www.business.gov.uk
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Hackney.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42305742.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference jordanhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.