Office to rentThe Yard, 122 East Road, London, N1
2,245 sq. ft. | £117,862 pa| £9,822 pcm
- 2,245 sq ft (208 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Self-contained office space
- Excellent floor to ceiling height of over 4.8 metres (in part)
- Exposed concrete ceiling with exposed services
- Full height glazed facade
- Self-contained with W/Cs and a shower
- Air source heat pump heating and cooling
- Secure bike storage
- 80mb Fibre line installed
- Bolon floor covering
- Fully accessible raised floor
The office is Located in the heart of the growing community of designers, creative studios and tech industries in the neighbourhood of Hoxton Square and Shoreditch.
There are a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants such as Ceviche, Shoreditch Grind, Honest Burgers and Bone Daddies, in the immediate area and Old Street Underground Station is a short walk away.
Old Street - (Northern Line and National Services)
Hoxton - (London Overground)
Shoreditch High Street - (London Overground)
Angel - (Northern Line)
This self-contained office is part of a hub of creative studios within The Yard development in Shoreditch.
The space offers 2,245 sq. ft. of creative studio space, 4.8 metre ceiling height, exposed concrete ceilings & services, Bolon Flooring and ample natural daylight throughout.
The whole building provides ideal branding opportunity and is available for immediate occupation.
• Self-contained office space
• Excellent floor to ceiling height of over 4.8 metres (in part)
• Exposed concrete ceiling with exposed services
• Full height glazed facade
• Self-contained with W/Cs and a shower
• Air source heat pump heating and cooling
• Secure bike storage
• 80mb Fibre line installed
• Bolon floor covering
• Fully accessible raised floor
• Mezzanine with meeting room
• Parking available by separate arrangement
APPROXIMATE FLOOR AREAS
Unit 3 2,245 sq. ft. 180.2 sq. m.
New full repairing and insuring sub-lease available for a term until July 2019
£117,862.50 per annum
(£52.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT)
Estimated at £2.34 per sq. ft.
The rates payable for the year 2016/17 equate to approximately £9.34 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Hackney.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
020 7336 1313
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference yard. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.