|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (393 days ago)|
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Living Room with spiral staircase
- Refitted kitchen with oven/hob, washing machine, tumble drier
- Two bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom with shower
- Enclosed garden
- Close to local shops and supermarket, schools
- Walking distance to West Swindon Centre
- Good access to M4 (Junction 16)
UNFURNISHED: Exclusive to Nationwide Property Lettings - a tidy and well presented two bedroom town-house which benefits from a refitted kitchen with oven & hob, a refitted bathroom with shower and all in good order. Close to West Swindon Centre and local schools/shops..
The accommodation comprises a living room with spiral staircase to first floor, a refitted kitchen with oven/hob, two good bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with shower.
Enclosed garden and allocated parking.
Sorry - no Housing Benefit & no pets. No tenants under 21 years.
Please note that all tenants (regardless of nationality) will be required to provide evidence of their 'Right to Rent' to comply with the Government Immigration Legislation if they move into a property after 1st February 2016. This will be carried out as part of our referencing process before any tenancy is granted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NP05Thornford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Property Lettings, Swindon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.