|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (259 days ago)|
- Characterful detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge with feature exposed stone fireplace among other original features
- Country style fitted kitchen/diner with gas fired 'AGA' cooker
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Picturesque gardens to the front and rear
- Original features throughout
- Sought after area
- Early viewing comes highly recommended
Characterful three bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after location of Flookburgh.
This property boasts many original features such as exposed beams, vaulted doorways, and exposed stone walls. There is a spacious lounge, country kitchen and picturesque gardens to the front, side and rear with the added benefit of off street parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DAIRY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & B Estates, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.