Office to rent93/95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
£5,565 pcm (£1,284 pw)
291 sq. ft.
- 291 sq ft (27 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Beautiful Grade 2 Listed Georgian building with many original features
- Fully refurbished throughout
- 24 Hour Access
- Tea points on each floor with 'bean to cup' coffee machines
- Members Lounge
- Secure bike store
- Private rear courtyard
- Super-fast broadband available with diverse sourcing
- VRF Air conditioning
- Fully fitted shower facility
This office building will appeal to those who wish to base themselves in a fashionable and exciting location with designer boutique shops and bars on their doorstep. The Chiltern Firehouse is a short distance away as well as other renowned restaurants and coffee shops. It is only a short walk to Baker Street and Marylebone stations with Bond Street and Marble Arch stations in the South.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gryphon Property Partners, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.