|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2016 (531 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Walking Distance of Crangleigh High Street
- Quiet, Secluded Cul-de-sac
- Large Detached Garage with Light and Power
- Spacious Driveway Able to Park Several Cars
This well presented, three bedroom detached family home is located on a private development of four properties that are within walking distance of Cranleigh high street with its abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious rear aspect living room with uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden, part glazed double doors leading through to the rear aspect dining room with a serving hatch to the kitchen and sliding doors to the rear garden, a front aspect study/family room and a fitted kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob, a utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer, and a separate downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with an en-suit shower room to the master bedroom in addition to the family bathroom with travertine tiles.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating via radiators, a spacious driveway able to provide off street parking for several cars leading to a double detached garage with light and power.
Property ref: 121_2263_3415236
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42384135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3415236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamiltons Property Services, Frimley Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.