|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2016 (675 days ago)|
- Brand Newly Developed Luxury Apartment
- Designer Fittings Throughout
- Interior Designed To The Highest Standards
- Three Double Size Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms (Two En-Suite)
- Large Walk-In Wardrobes In Master Bedroom & Guest
- Poggenpohl Designer Kitchen
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Services
- Large Reception Room
- Fantastic View Over Brompton Road & Harrods
Outstanding Brand Newly Developed Interior Designed Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment, Situated Within This 24Hr Portered Building.
A Spacious 1,763 Sq Ft (164 Sq Meters) Lateral Apartment, Benefiting From A Large Entrance Hallway with Plenty of Wardrobe Storage, Three Large Bedrooms, Two With Walk-In Wardrobes & Marble Tiled En-Suite Bathrooms, A Further Third Bedroom, And Third Separate Bathroom.
Further Accommodation Includes, A Separate Poggenpohl Designer Kitchen, And Seperate Reception Room with Dining Area, Which Overlooks The Length Of Brompton Road & Harrods International Department Store.
Situated Within A Highly Secure 24hr Portered Building. And, Located Opposite To Hyde Park, and only Ten Minutes Walk To Harrods International Shopping Mall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.