|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 May 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Beautiful period conversion on a peaceful residential road
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Offers spacious reception room with stylish interiors
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with well presented decor
- Boasts a fantastic location close to Church Street
SHORT LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location.
Boasting an excellent location just moments from the popular Stoke Newington Church Street for a wide range of fantastic amenities, with the green spaces of Clissold Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 986086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.