|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (169 days ago)|
- Reduced admin fees
- MONTHS RENT as deposit on selected properties
- Two double bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge/kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Walking distance to Sefton Park
- Energy rating E
- Parking by Negotiation
LOW ADMIN FEES....RING NOW to book a viewing.... depending on which apartment. One double bedroom, modern kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom with shower. Secured developement. Some are offered unfurnished. Available now and in the future....Ring now to avoid disappointment. Photos of a similar property...to show standard and layout.
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Upon move in you will have a dedicated Property Manager so no more having to speak to somebody different each time you contact us!
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000359951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.