|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (74 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
- BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER OVER
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM
- HISTORIC LOCATION
- WITH PARKING !
DESIRABLE LOCATION WITHIN EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENTS, close to main link roads for commuters, LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE, OFFERED FURNISHED END OF OCT AVAILABILITY
RARELY AVAILABLE in the heart of the HISTORIC COACHING TOWN OF STONY STRATFORD, THREE BEDROOMS & offered FURNISHED, WITH PARKIMG! this property showcases ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES alongside comfortable living space.
This property will suit a professional couple or small family looking for a minimum of 12 months rental.
The property benefits from a low maintenance PRIVATE GARDEN, this property currently has the 3rd bedroom used as an office/study but it will accommodate a single bed. The other two bedrooms are good size doubles.
Property in brief:
LIVING ROOM, stripped wooden floors, contemporary sofas
DINING ROOM, large dining table, feature fire place, doors leading out to the garden area
KITCHEN, with appliances, neutrally decorated
DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM, bath with shower over, wc, basin, neurally decorated
BEDROOM 1, bed, good size wardrobe and storage units, chest of draws
BEDROOM 2, desk, storage shelves
BEDROOM 3, double bed, wardrobe
OUTSIDE SPACE, larger than usual garden for a town terrace, two separate garden spaces PARKING SPACE AT REAR OF PROPERTY
AVAILABLE 28TH OCTOBER
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42501525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3711G0316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry - Lettings, Stony Stratford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.