Commercial Property to rentSouth Parade, Chew Magna, BS40
- Central High Street Location
- First Floor Office
- Approximately 760sq.ft
The village of Chew Magna has a good range of local shops including a general store, a master butcher, a coffee shop, a travel agent, a post office and a bank. There are also four public houses and the offices are situated to the rear of the Bear and Swan.
The village’s situation in the Chew Valley offers commuters excellent access to the regional centre of Bristol which is 8 miles to the north and the Heritage City of Bath which is 14 miles is to the east. The Cathedral City of Wells, which offers further facilities, is 14 miles to the south.
From Bristol proceed along the A37 for approximately 6 miles then turn right onto the B3130 and proceed to Chew Magna. Proceed through the village and up the High Street and the offices can be found to the rear of the Bear and Swan Inn.
An opportunity to rent a flexible office space in the heart of Chew Magna. The property comprises of an open plan first floor office with kitchenette and W/C. In total the property extends to approximately 71sq.m (760sq.ft).
A search on the Valuation Office Agency website revealed that the Rateable Value for the property is £4,950.
The premises are available to rent on flexible terms to be negotiated and any interested parties are invited to put a proposal forward. Any agreement will be negotiated subject to the following terms.
- The tenancy will be excluded from the security of tenure provisions under sections 24 – 28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- The tenant will be responsible for any outgoings including business rates and any services
- The tenant will be responsible for full repairing and insuring
- The ingoing tenant will be required to contribute to the Landlords reasonable legal costs associated with the preparation of the tenancy agreement
- A deposit equivalent to 1 month’s rent will need to be paid
The Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales recommends that prospective tenants should seek the professional advice of a qualified property adviser before entering a legally binding contract.
Mains electricity and water are connected to the property. The property is heated by a gas boiler.
By appointment only with the Landlords agents: Killens – 01275 333993
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42508185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13SouthParade. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.