|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 January 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Large semi detached home
- Two receptions
- Large conservatory
- EPC E
- Kitchen with eat in area
- Bathroom with shower
- Large rear garden with decked area
- Close to Alexandra Park
- Good road and bus links
Terrific opportunity to rent this huge family period semi detached home set in a sought after location close to Alexandra Park that offers the bonus of a garage and gardens
Terrific opportunity to rent this huge family period semi detached home set in a sought after location that offers the bonus of a garage! This impressive family home offers a reception room, large separate dining room, a big conservatory to the rear, a large kitchen with plenty of wall and base units, cooker and dishwasher and eat in area. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, one single and a bathroom with shower. This home offers a large rear garden with decked area as well. This lovely 1930's house is situated close to Alexandra Park and is ideal for road and bus links and schools.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42538383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2785G3718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Hastings Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.