|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2017 (108 days ago)|
- Ground floor studio flat
- Part furnished
- Fitted kitchen units with oven and fridge
- En-suite shower room
- Communal gardens (maintenance included in rent)
- Laundry room on site
- Available to graduates & those in employment
- Recently re-decorated throughout
- Bond - £400
Close to Huddersfield centre, we offer to let this part furnished, recently re-carpeted modern studio apartment.
Studio 2 is a fully self-contained compact studio complete with kitchen area comprising of electric hob, working surface with storage cupboards, fridge/freezer and sink with drainer. Bedroom area with bed & desk. En-suite with shower, low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
This apartment has internet, TV, and telephone point, individual security locks and its own electric supply. The property is accessed by shared entrance with security entry system, there are gardens all around, additional laundry room and on street parking.
Rent - £250 + £10 a month water bill
Bond - £400
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42555792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Lettings, Holmfirth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.