Office to rentBurrington Way Business Park - Office, Burrington Way, PL5
20,236 sq. ft.
- 20,236 sq ft (1,879 sq m)
- Plymouth's low-carbon enterprise hub Prestigious Fully Serviced Offices To Let
- Suites from 27.87 to 278.7 sq m (300 to 3,000 sq ft)
- High Quality Specification
- Ample Car Parking
- Excellent travel links - 1.5 miles from the A38
All office suites will be finished to the highest standard, with suspended ceilings fitted with energy-efficient LED lighting, carpet tiles, painted wall finishes and double-glazing. There will be perimeter containment for power and data. The developers have worked closely with Plymouth and Exeter-based architects Lacey Hickie & Caley to ensure that the exterior of the centre is as impressive as what's inside, with contemporary cladding on the outside of the building, balconies on upper floors offering views across the city, and attractive landscaped grounds incorporating ample dedicated parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42582942.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.