This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
Hazel Crescent, DEWSBURY
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detatched
- Newly Refurbished
- EPC Rating E
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Pets Considered
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed
- Dss accepted with suitable guarantor
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
First Listed on Rightmove: 20 August 2013 ( 112 days ago )
William H brown is pleased to present to the rental market this newly refurbished three bedroom semi-detatched house. Located close to local amenities and within good distance from towns and motorways the property briefly comprises of entrance way with under stair storage, lounge with electric fire and bay window with patio doors leading to rear, second reception room with bay window, fittec kitchen with electric oven and hob and door leading to rear. To the first floor is a double bedroom with feature fireplace and built in storage, second double bedroom and a single bedroom with built in storage. A bathroom with w.c, basin and bath with shower overhead. Property is gas central heating and double glazed. To the front of the property is a garden area with surrounding wall and a place to park on street, to the rear is an enclosed large private garden. Available now!!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.