|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2016 (281 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFUL CONVERSION
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- MINUTES WALK OF THE VILLAGE CENTRE
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
A superb three double bedroom flat in a period building located in the idyllic village of Haddenham. Located a stone’s throw away from local shops and the duck pond, this property would suit those looking for to reside in the heart of this popular village. Also within walking distance of the mainline rail station.
A beautifully converted three double bedroom apartment situated within a minutes walk of Haddenham Village centre and duckpond. Benefitting from a modern interior yet this home has retained some of its original charm. Briefly comprising of a lounge, modern kitchen with appliances, family bathroom and three good bedrooms. An internal viewing on this propertuy is strongly advised to appreciate the size and quality.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Photo of the local area
Photo of the local area
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42616422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3206F0321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Aylesbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.