|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
Byre House is a delightful, thatched rural building conversion, situated in a farm location just outside the village of Roxwell and offers very spacious accommodation over one level.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, a large central open plan kitchen/living area, master bedroom with en suite bathroom including separate shower unit and walk-in dressing room, utility area, office / playroom area, two further double bedrooms, bedroom four/nursery and family bathroom with separate shower unit.
- Entrance Hall.
- Cloakroom: WC, wash hand basin.
- Utility Area: White units with natural wood work surfacing, boiler, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer,
- Kitchen/Living Area: 14.50m x 4.55m.
- Kitchen Area: White units, natural wood work surfacing, sink and drainer, integrated fridge and dishwasher, electric range cooker with double oven with splashback and extractor hood over, laminate flooring.
- Living Area: Light and airy with original beams, windows to dual aspects and door to garden.
- Master Bedroom: 4.60m x 4.10m. Dual aspect windows.
- En Suite Bathroom: 3.50m x 2.10m. Panelled bath, separate shower unit, pedestal wash basin with vanity unit above, low level wc, spotlights to ceiling.
- Dressing Room: 3.75m x 1.95m. Door to garage.
- Bedroom Two: 3.80m x 3.30m. Dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom Three: 3.60m x 2.70m. Window to garden.
- Study/Playroom Area: 3.85m x 2.80m. Dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom Four/Nursery: 2.50m x 2.15m.
- Family Bathroom: 2.70m x 1.95m. Panelled bath, separate shower unit, pedestal wash basin with vanity unit over, WC.
The property is approached via a driveway to the side giving access to a single garage. There is also off-road parking for 2 cars to the rear and 2 cars to the front.
There is a private garden with lawned areas with retaining brick wall and fencing.
The property is situated less than a mile from the village of Roxwell. Chelmsford City Centre is approximately 5 miles to the east.
The village of Roxwell offers a primary school, village store/Post Office and a public house. Chelmsford is well served with both facilities and transport links: the main line railway gives access to London Liverpool Station (journey time approximately 35 minutes). There are a number of schools including two Grammar schools. Stansted Airport is located approximately 14 miles by road.
The property is connected to electricity and water. There is oil fired radiator heating and there is a private drainage system.
In the context of the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 it is hereby declared that none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements of fact. It is understood that any prospective buyer will arrange for an independent survey. Photographs may have been taken with a wide-angled lens.
Strictly by appointment. Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the lessor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
Chelmsford City Council.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
The property is awaiting Council Tax Band assessment.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
EPC Band D.
The landlord will insure the building and the tenant will be responsible for contents insurance.
2 months rent will be held as a deposit in accordance with terms of Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. Long lets in excess of two years will be considered.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge & Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 including VAT per application, payable by the tenant whether successful or not. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.