|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 June 2016 (572 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Patio, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Paid parking nearby
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath
- Central Heating
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A delightful, comfortable, one bedroom Mews house located in a quiet street just beside the city walls. Walking distance to local amenities, restaurants, bars and all the very best York has to offer is just minutes away. It is situated on bus route to Monks Cross Retail park and offers Free Wifi.
The property has been furnished and equipped to a high standard and provides comfortable accommodation.
Accommodtion includes an open plan lounge wall mounted large LCD TV
Dining area and well appointed kitchen, granite work surfaces and built in appliances.
Gas steel hob/ elec oven, washer/dryer, dish/washer and fridge/freezer
Good sized double bedroom with ample storage
Luxury modern bathroom with a seperate shower cubicle and heated towel rail
GCHeating and decked area to the rear, ideal to store a bike
Property is walking distance to pay & display or Permit parking areas
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.