|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2016 (692 days ago)|
- First Floor / Second Floor Apartments
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Engineered Wooden Flooring
- Painted to a High Standard
- Feature Wall and TV to Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Furnished Property
- Managed by Reed Residential Ltd
STUDENTS LOOK- REED RESIDENTIAL are pleased to offer two 6 bedroom, first floor and second floor apartments in the heart of Nottingham, only walking distance to Nottingham university. Available summer 2016. Indiviual room let with shared communal areas and utility bills included.
The properties boast double bedrooms, large living area, fully fitted Kitchen and unallocated off street parking, should not be missed!
The property also benefits from a feature wall to the living area and a TV supplied.
Book now to avoid disappointment - Please contact Kelly or Callum on 01702 606880.
If you would like to see further photographs or details please contact Kelly or Callum on 01702 606888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42688209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reed Residential, Westcliff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.