|Added on Rightmove:||30 June 2016 (691 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Entryphone, Video Entryphone
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Balcony, BikeStore, Garage
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Disabled Access, Lift Access
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV, DVD/Video
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
A modern and contemporary 2 bedroom apartment with lift access and secure underground parking right in the heart of York city centre.
Communal lobby with seating area and lift access to the apartment from underground car park
Hallway with wooden flooring and LED lights
Large open planned living/diner/kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table to seat six for dinner
Fully equipped kitchen and LCD TV and DVD player and unlimited WiFi package
Balcony overlooking SKELDERGATE Rd
Master double bedroom with large built in mirrored wardrobes
2nd Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
Modern family bathroom with over the bath shower
Secure parking to the underground car park
Bikes could be stored to the underground car park
A sought after development !!!!
** Minimal 14 night stay **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.