|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 August 2016 (594 days ago)|
- **TWO WEEKS RENT FREE IN DECEMBER**
- Second Floor Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- EPC Exempt
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Available IMMEDIATELY
**TWO WEEKS RENT FREE TO MOVE IN DECEMBER**ENQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS**
A second floor duplex apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
A second floor duplex apartment within a Grade II listed building, centrally positioned in a popular Peak Park historic market town with off road secure parking. Close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to Chatsworth Country Estate and Haddon Hall and within easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield, Matlock and Buxton.
Accommodation briefly comprises: A main entrance door with security intercom opens into a communal hallway which includes a communal utility / store room. This comprises stainless inset sink set in work surface with storage cupboards beneath, built in storage cupboards, feature fireplace, sash window and is ideal for bikes.
A timber entrance door opens into the entrance lobby with inset glazed floor panels and staircase leading to the second floor. Bedroom one comprises a double bedroom with two rear aspect sash windows, decorative cast iron fireplace and radiator. A built in cupboard houses the boiler. Along with an ensuite comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin with cupboard beneath. With heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor and vanity mirror.
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with inset Franke sink and central pillar tap set in granite work surface with matching upstand. The integrated Bosch appliances include inset four ring electric hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. With decorative cast iron fireplace, column radiator and two front aspect sash windows.
On the First Floor Landing - Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room x ( x ) with exposed beams, two skylights, radiator and glazed floor panel. Leading to bathroom comprising inset bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and extractor fan.
Laundry Room with automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler and window.
AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IMMEDIATELY
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42731706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2614E2921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.