Commercial Property to rentWilds Rents, SE1
£577 pw| £2,500 pcm
- Characterful Warehouse
- Close to Borough and London Bridge Underground stations
- Excellent ceiling height in excess of 13 ft
- 2,306 Square foot of space
- Available for 12 months only
Warehouse available for 12 months only. The property is situated in the heart of Bermondsey on the east side of Wilds Rents, close to its junction with Long Lane. The premises are within walking distance of London Bridge Mainline and Underground Station. Formerly used as a wine warehouse these premises comprise a single storey unit with excellent ceiling height in excess of 13 ft (4m) to the eaves and 21ft (6.46m) to the ridge. The premises are in clear space with a small office at mezzanine level.
Accommodation: 2,306 sq ft (214.31m2)
Tenure: the premises are available on a short lease of 18 months.
Rent: £30,000 per annum inclusive of rates and service charge.
VAT: Vat is not applicable
Rateable Value: we have been advised that the rateable value is £10,500, however interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the V.O.A.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42738912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4147618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurford Salvi Carr, Aldgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.