|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (374 days ago)|
- Short let. Magnificent Modern and Contemporary 2nd Floor Apartment in Prestigious Block
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Eat In Kitchen
- Private Terrace, Wood Floors, Landscaped Communal Gardens, Porter, Lift
- Situated in Excellent Location Opposite Hampstead Heath, Within Walking distance to Shops/Restaurants of Hampstead Village
A magnificent modern and contemporary 2 double bedroom 2nd floor apartment with direct access to a private terrace set in this prestigious block benefiting from beautiful wood floors, private terrace, plenty of storage large communal landscaped gardens, porter and lift. The property is situated in this excellent location opposite Hampstead Heath and within walking distance to shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village. Accommodation comprises double reception room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en- suite bathroom with under floor heating, further double bedroom with direct access to the terrace, fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, guest cloakroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42774297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL080244_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.