|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 4 minute walk to the tube
- Private terrace
- Communal gardens
Set within a development of modern apartments, located just a 4 minute walk from the tube. The property offers features that include two bathrooms, communal garden and modern open plane reception.
Set within a development of modern apartments, located just a 4 minute walk from the tube. The property offers features that include a private terrace, two bathrooms, communal garden and modern open plan reception.
The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en suite. The living room is spacious with plenty of room for both a comfortable seating area and separate dining space. The kitchen is fitted with all of the utilities you would expect in a modern kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob and integrated fridge freezer. The flat has excellent built in storage options and access to a private terrace and communal garden.
Located just 4 minute walk from Parsons Green station, from where you can access the District line tube. Also within comfortable walking distance are the popular shops and restaurants of Fulham and Chelsea and the green open space of Parsons Green and Eel Brook Common.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42777348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5734H5304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Fulham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.