|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (409 days ago)|
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with access to private balcony
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over
- Permit parking available
- Kitchen with cooker and fridge/freezer
- Short walk to town centre
- Communal gardens
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Lift access
- Water rates included
Very well presented purpose built retirement property with balcony close to the town centre and other amenities. The spacious accomodation comprises two good size double bedrooms, the master benefiting from ample storage space. The lounge has access to the private balcony overlooking the well kept communal gardens and an archway through to the kitchen which comes with a cooker and fridge/freezer. The bathroom has a low level bath with seat and electric shower over, basin and w/c. The property has been fitted with new carpets throughout and is neutrally decorated. The rent includes a warden and alarm system. There is lift access and an intercom system. In addition to this residents can apply for a permit for parking. Water rates included. Available immediately for a long term let.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000323846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.