Office to rent14 Hosier Lane, London, EC1A
4,415 sq. ft. | £175,000 pa| £14,583 pcm
- 4,415 sq ft (410 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Comfort cooling with fresh air ventilation
- Raised floors
- Fully cabled with high speed internet
- Three private offices and a fitted boardroom
- Modern suspended lighting and integrated spot lights
- Fully fitted kitchens on both floors
- Disabled access and WC on ground floor
- Shower and WC facilities on lower ground floor
- Lower ground ceiling height 4.2 metres
Hosier Lane is located off West Smithfield, on the southern side of Smithfield Market. The Farringdon area is now one of the most diverse and thriving districts in Central London, with an attractive list of office occupiers, with a superb range of restaurants, cafes and culture. The location will be further transformed by the arrival of Crossrail at Farringdon Station in 2018.
Farringdon (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
Barbican (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Line)
Chancery Lance (Central Line)
Blackfriars (District and Circle Lines and First Capital Connect)
The office fronts onto Hosier Lane with its own self-contained entrance, and is arranged over ground and lower ground floors within an established mixed use development.
The ground floor provides attractive front of house space, with a reception, board room and private office. The lower ground floor provides mainly open plan office accommodation with two private offices.
• Comfort cooling with fresh air ventilation
• Raised floors
• Fully cabled with high speed internet
• Three private offices and a fitted boardroom
• Modern suspended lighting and integrated spot lights
• Fully fitted kitchens on both floors
• Disabled access and WC on ground floor
• Shower and WC facilities on lower ground floor
• Lower ground ceiling height 4.2 metres
Approximate Floor Areas
Ground 1,389 sq. ft. 128.9 sq. m.
Lower Ground 3,026 sq. ft. 281.1 sq. m.
Total 4,415 sq. ft. 410.1 sq. m.
B1 (Office) under The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended)
A new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
£175,000 per annum
The property is also available to purchase. Further information on request
The service charge estimate for the current year 2016 is £5,286.32 (£1.20 psf)
The current rates payable for 2016/17 are £22,941.75 (£5.20 psf). Interested parties must verify these figures from The City of London.
The property is elected for VAT.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42827217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference hosierlanerent. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.