|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Expansive first floor flat with luxuriuos interiors
- Three double bedrooms with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen with German handle-less furniture
- Bathrooms boast a blend of natural stone, marble and chrome
- Underfloor heating and engineered wooden parquet flooring
- Grohe Raindance ceiling mounted shower to shower room
- Integrated audio system and individually designed cupboards
- Flexible third bedroom / dining room
LONG LET. This three bedroom flat is located on the first floor of this exquisite re-imaging of an existing building offering generous amounts of interior space providing perfect venue for entertaining guests.
Proudly located on the corner of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road, Great Minster House is surrounded by a wealth of boutique shops and, renowned restaurants, traditional pubs and glorious open spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 986440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.